Sunday, August 10, 2008

I had so much fun!

I had so much fun with my second grade students. Our lesson was about family. When I showed them the picture in the book and asked who the members of the family are pointing with the pictures, they all got mistake when I showed the tall guy who has curly hair. Most of them answered that he is mother, some says grandmother and others aunt. They couldn't believe me when I said that he was father. Everyone thought that he is a woman. They all laughed when I said it was father because he has curly hair. Everyone was touching their stomachs because they laughed so hard that we couldn't concentrate on our lessons.

I have another student who is like a comedian because he always makes us laugh. I like that class because I always have fun with them. When I enter that class, I always remember what my hubby says when I leave home. He always tells me to have fun while working.

I sometimes have a bad time at work but most of the time, I'm having a great time with my students.

No comments: