Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheer up!

My high school student came 2 hours earlier than her class time. I was having a class when she came and my boss asked her if she could wait for me. She's my special student. She pays higher than the other students because she's the only student in that class. I always have an hour break time before I enter to her class but she asked me if she could study earlier. I said it was fine so we started earlier but her parents called her during our class. I never let my students use cellphone in the class but I allowed her today because she said she had a trouble with her mom. I could hear their conversation and I heard how angry her mom and dad were which made her cry in front of me. She also took off the battery of her cellphone.

A few minutes before our class ends, she asked me what time do we usually go home so she asked a favor if she could stay there until that time. I said yes, so I stayed with her and we had class until everyone had to go home. I feel so sorry and worried about her. I know how she felt at that time. If I could just stay with her for a long time. But I think she also need to go home and have a talk with her parents. I hope everything will go well to her.

Cheer up my dear student and friend! And thanks for trusting me to tell everything about how you feel. In case that you need me again, I'm always here for you to listen and willing to help you if I could.

No comments: