Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tired of working with new co-workers

I've just mentioned here that we had a new teacher. She had a week training and attended a seminar but when she had a demonstration, the boss didn't like her. She was rejected by the boss and hired another teacher. I was just surprised when we had a meeting and saw a new face in the office. I wondered if she was the teacher that my co-worker trained so I asked her, she said it was another one. My boss hired another teacher instead because this new teacher has a 3 years experienced and seems better than the other one. Well, I think so but I still feel sorry for the other one who didn't get the job.

My new co-worker is good and she knows how to handle the students. Because she had years experience, she's also better at teaching kids. I like her but I miss my former co-worker who I had a good relationship with. We keep in touch and wanted to meet me soon. She called me on her last day because I couldn't dine out with her. We went to my in law's house so I'm gonna meet her soon. Students and my boss also like her because she's pretty. She's also kind to the students.

Oh well, I'm tired of working with new co-workers. I can't count how many teachers I have worked with. I'm the oldest ("senior" i'm not referring to age here) employee there. I also sometimes think of quitting my job but my boss told me just last week again that I have to work with him forever. Ngeeeekkk!~

No comments: