Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My boss was hiring a teacher

There were many applicants last week because my boss was hiring a new teacher. Last Monday, I saw two new teachers in the office. My boss told my my co-worker to train them although they have years experience in teaching. Yesterday, teachers attended a seminar including the new ones and my boss told us that he would hire only one teacher so one of them will fall. Before I left for home yesterday, I heard that my boss hired the younger one. I already expected that. In our profession, younger and prettier have more opportunities to be hired than the older or uglier one. Not only because my boss like young and pretty ladies but because students have more interest in learning if their teachers are pretty and young. Of course we also have two not too old hajuma (old woman) but they are good at teaching kids and i'm sure my boss doesn't want to hire older than them.

Ooppsss... nobody knows in my class that I'm married although I wear my wedding ring. But I wear two rings. Our engagement ring and wedding ring. I wear them both so my students are confuse. When they asked me about that I just tell them it's a secret. They even don't know my real age. When I asked them how old do I look, most of them answered 24-27. Oh well, it's better not to say my age. I just smiled at them and didn't say anything and I said it's time to start our lesson. Some said i'm bad, others said they hate me when I try to make an excuse whenever they asked me those two questions. Oh well, hehehe...

No comments: