Friday, September 12, 2008

My new co-worker

I've just mentioned that my boss was hiring a new worker and there were two applicants but he only chose one. My boss already chose among the two and he sent her in a seminar last Tuesday. But applicants kept coming so my boss tried the new applicant. They had both demonstration for a day and my boss thought that this new applicant is better than the one who he sent to the seminar so he chose her and asked the other one to go home. I just feel sorry for her because she spent days for training and attended a seminar but after that she would just go home because my boss didn't like her. That's a pity but I understand my boss because this newly hired teacher has many years experience in teaching so she's good.

She also lives near my apartment so we take the same bus. We already talked a lot of things when we were on the bus. Hmmm...she seems so nice!

No comments: