Saturday, August 23, 2008

Words to study everyday!

Before we dismiss the class there are words that we give for the students to study. Some have 10, others 15 and 20 words to learn depends on the level of the students. Before they go out, we have to ask them one by one at the front door. Students who don't know the words can't go home. The students have to go the last line.

I have this first grade student who couldn't memorize the words so I let him go to the back of the line. While he was going to the back, I saw him cried but trying to hold his tears. When he his turn came, his face and eyes were red so I asked him what seems to be the problem was. He said he could't memorize the words and afraid that he couldn't go home. He was the last student in the line so I told him to study next time so that he can go home early and won't let him go to the back. When I told him that I would let him go home today without memorizing the words but promised to study the words because I won't let him go next time if he doesn't know anything. That's our deal and i'm wondering what will happen next week.

He's so cute and funny. hehehehe...

Nobody likes the directors idea that we have to ask the students one by one and not letting them go without knowing at least 5 words. I know that it is good but it's too tiring for us. Everyone complains about that because we are doing that during our 10 minutes break. My boss left early today and while we were in the office, we talked about this matter and decided to tell about it to the director on Monday. Goodluck to all of us! hehehe..

No comments: