Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh, goodness!



My student gave this to me during our class. For me, she's the prettiest student in my class. She's thin, tall and dresses well. She always looks good in her clothes. Her dream is to become an actress which is just perfect for her because she's not only pretty but can also sing and dance well. When we have a party at work we always asked her to dance with some of her friends. She looks prettier when she dances and my co-worker likes her for her son.

Now a days, I always see her bringing nail polish and she sometimes shows me her nails with manicure. She's just in the 5th grade and she already acts like a lady. I have long nails and she usually tells me to cut them but now look at her, she always have manicure and I think someday she will have longer nails than mine.

Anyway, I saw this nail polish again on her desk just next to her book and she gave it to me during our class. I thought she was just kidding but she said it's really for me. How sweet! I refused at first but then she showed me her bag and I saw three more nail polish in it. Oh, goodness!

No comments: