Friday, August 22, 2008

She's waving at me

As I entered at the entrance of the door, I saw someone in the office waving at me. I couldn't see her well because it's a little bit far so while I was walking near to her, I was surprised to see my former co-worker. She quit the job because she lives very far from work and she got lots of stress because of her students including my boss according to her. On her last day at work, I had dinner with her and now I was happy to see her again. No, she's not gonna work with us again. She came to the office to get the document that she needs in applying for a new job.

She brought some donuts and coffee for us. Eventhough I came late, she said she left something for me. She knows the flavor that I like because there's a donut shop across from the office and we usually go there to buy some.

I wish that she could find a better job. A job that is much better from the one that she had with us. Goodluck friend!

No comments: