Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Monday everyone!

I couldn't sleep since last night because of the strong wind. We are living on the highest floor of the building so i'm scared of this strong wind. I can't even open the window because i'm afraid that the wind will blow everything inside my apartment. It seems like there's a storm coming but it's not raining. Only this strong wind bothers me. Does it mean that fall is just around the corner? But it's still hot. Oh well, I wish there will be no class today but i know i'm just dreaming because it's impossible to suspend the class just because of the wind. hehehehe...

Well, it's Monday again! You know, i hate Mondays because it means I have to work for the whole week again. It's also very tough on Monday because there are lots of things to do at work. Hmmmm...anyway, although it's a tough day, i still want to greet you a Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: