Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sunglasses

I have this student who always hugs me everytime we meet. She's fat and cute. She sings and dances well. Yesterday, we met in the bathroom. She was holding a sunglasses and told me to try it on. I thought she was just making fun of me when she said that the sunglasses look good on me. When i took it of and tried to give it to her. She said that's for me. I didn't want to accept them but she insisted. I couldn't do anything but to receive them when she said she bought them for me. Waaaahhh...she's so sweet! But I feel so sorry for her because she use her allowance to buy those sunglasses. Instead of buying an ice cream, she bought the sunglasses for me. waaaaahhhh...



I asked my co-workers if they already saw big bang's girlfriend. Nobody knows who the big bang's group girlfriend is so I wore the sunglasses in front of them. Everyone laughed including my boss. I just imagine big bang's sunglasses with those sunglasses from my student. Before I dismiss the class, I also did the same thing to the students and they said, they're not big bang's sunglasses but mc mong's. hahahaha....


See what mc mong's sunglasses here and listen to one of the most famous songs in Korea.

No comments: