Thursday, April 2, 2009

My naughty student

I have a student who doesn't do anything during the class but to laugh. He always makes fun of his classmate or himself. I don't think he's learning in my class. Even when I talk to him or get angry with him, nothing works. Even when my boss talks to him, he doesn't know how to stop. My boss even asked if he can't concentrate in the class, then he has to call his mom and make a decision like what my boss did here. His mom expects too much but we can't do anything for his son. He's not interested in learning. When I asked if he could understand he says "Yeeesssss" with a very loud voice but when you asked about the topic, he can't understand any.

We always listen to the tape and when he hears any sound then he stands up and dances. It's hard to handle him. He's not the only student in that class so just can't act like that. That was my last period so I always have to send him home later than the other students and we study together. I don't know what kind of head he has. It's very hard for him to memorize five words a day. I always ask him to repeat after me or say the word 10x then change the word. After saying another word, I go back with the first word that we learn and he can't remember anything. Even when you just ask the word alternatively, he can't remember after saying another word. Hew!



No comments: