Saturday, April 11, 2009

My special class

I don't like attending my special class. They are very naughty and it seems like they are not learning anything. I don't know if they just come to have fun or to study. There are not interested in learning and they just always laught. I don't know why their parents want them to have a conversation class when they are not good at conversation. They even don't know simple English so it's hard to teach them. I'm trying not to speak Korean because it's a conversation class but I am forced to translate everything in Korean because i'm worried that they can't understand what I am teaching. I think they are paying more than the other students because they are special class. They can just join the other class so I don't have to consider them always. It's because they are special so their parents expect too much from me. There would be no problem if their kids are interested but even if I do my best, if they don't participate then they can't learn. I already did everything for them. I even tried to hit them or took some points but it didn't work. They are still naughty. My boss always comes in my classroom and talks to them angrily but they just laughed and smiled.

They don't listen to my boss then how could they listen to me? Yesterday, I told my boss to teach instead of me. But my boss left and said he would come back after a few minutes but he never came back. He just asked me after my class if they were still naughty. I said they never changed. Haaayyy....



No comments: