Friday, April 10, 2009

My student who always brings me drinks

I have a student who always gives me some drinks. He said his mom asked him to give them to me. He just doesn't bring one but a dozen. Today was his fourth times after 2 months of studying with me. I don't know how to give thanks to his mom but whenever I call her, she said he was just thankful that her son always comes home happy after his class. That student of mine is the only son so I understand his mom. If she just knew that I also like his son because he studies very hard. He never made any mistake in every exams that I give. He always participates in the class and he enjoys using the words that he has learned. I wish all my students are like him.

Btw, my student's mom also said that her son studies very hard at home. He suddenly became interested in learning a new language. She said she never saw her son like that before. I'm glad that there are people who are satisfied with my teachings. I hope she's not the only one.



No comments: