Monday, January 19, 2009

A letter for my student

I have a student who always think he's the boss in class. Students are afraid of him and he's always not in the mood when he comes in the class specially when he's late. As soon as he comes he shut all his things on the desk even when we already started the class. When his pencil fell down I always hear some bad words from his mouth that always caught other's attention. One of my students in that class even quit because of him. When we play games in the class, he says his classmates are not good that's why they lost. But if he lost, he argued and try to attack his classmates. When I say, don't do this and that, he replied yes and keep silent for a while but after a few minutes, he goes back to his normal attitude. When I correct his mistakes specially his pronunciation, he always tells why does he always need to do everything the way I want or if he doesn't react then you'll just see him murmuring. When I give them a test and correct their mistakes, he says why does his answer wrong. He always says that he wrote like "this" (the right answer) and get angry when I show his answer on his test paper which is really wrong. When he raises his hands he always want to be called first. If you chose others then he would get angry and would never participate again. He complains and gets angry everyday about everything which I always tell my boss. My boss sometimes knocked on the door when he hears his loud voice complaining or arguing with the students. My boss also talked to him and promised not to do that again. But same things happened everyday. Students quit because of him so my boss doesn't have any choice but to kick him out. I feel so sorry and sad for that but If we want the rest of the students to stay with us and want more students to come, then we have to do that thing.

I'm so sorry to you my dear student. I didn't mean to hurt you and your mom's feeling. I'm not the right teacher for you and I'm sure you'll find a teacher who is much better than me.

No comments: