Thursday, January 1, 2009

My favorite student

My student came in school with her younger brother. Her brother's English is much better than her specially his pronunciation. He also knows much vocabulary than his sister. Sometimes his sister asked him what's that called in English. I know that this student of mine is not good but she always tries to do her best in class. She's a new student and I can say that her English got much better than before. After the class, her mom came and she said she felt sorry because my student came with her brother. I said that was okay. I even had a good time with her son.

My student's mom said that her daughter's English is getting better and she's always excited when she goes to Institute. She also likes doing homework. She said she never saw her daughter doing like that before because she used to hate English. I was so happy when I heard that compliment. Actually, I also like her daughter. She's my favorite in class. She's always willing to learn. She's always interested in learning English and never complained when I give homework. I hope there are more students like her.

No comments: