Saturday, December 20, 2008

He ran away

My student came an hour earlier and told me to help do his homework. I wondered how could this naughty boy who doesn't pay attention when I teach could come early and ask me help him do his homework? It was a big surprised for me to hear that so I told him to sit down and taught him in the office. After a few minutes, I saw a guy entered in the room. He was very serious watching us. I greeted him and said he's my student's dad. When we were done with the homework, he told me that his son ran away from him because he hit his brother. muhahaha....

He's telling him if he could just go home for a while and just come back after eating the delicious food that he bought. I know that would just be a trick so that he would go home. But whatever his father said, he didn't want to go home. He said he would study. hehehe... When his father left, I talked to him so he went home. He came back after 30 minutes. I asked him if he ate delicious food, he said there was no delicious food. His father just talked to him and when his father left he hit his brother again. Oh, boy!

No comments: