Thursday, December 11, 2008

I need more patience!

I have a student who always says that the textbook that we use is easy. Everytime we meet, he always says "Teacher, this topic is very easy" but when we start our lesson, he couldn't say anything in class. He only knows a single word that he even couldn't make a short sentence. When he knows something, he's very noisy and proud of himself but when he doesn't know anything, he's not interested in our lesson anymore. He always compare himself to another student. He thinks studying is like a competition in class. He always wants to be the first to answer but trying to avoid something when he doesn't know anything. When his classmate made a mistake, he always says "you are wrong!" In fact, that student is much better than him. I sometimes feel irritate in class because of his behavior but I have to treat him well coz I know he needs more attention.

Ahhhhh... I need more patience everytime I enter in that class!

No comments: