Saturday, November 29, 2008

Who's not busy?

My co-worker who has been working for almost two months told my boss that she wanted to quit her job. See? I told you, there are no workers that can stay long at work? I know they have good reasons to leave but they have to stay at least three or six months before they quit. Oh gosh! I'm tired of working with new co-workers. Actually, my job is getting harder since my co-workers started to change. When I first came to work, my only job is to teach but now I have to give homework, give exams, worksheets and final test. Just imagine copying 8 pages of worksheets for almost two hundred students. I also have to check each page every meeting. I also give words test everyday and check again after my class. How about the homework that I check everyday? And the most terrible thing is checking the final test with more than 100 items in almost 200 students. yaiikksss! Tell me, who's not busy? Who doesn't work hard? hew!

No comments: