Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dine out after the party

We had a Halloween Party. Children were wearing costumes and some teachers did the face painting while me and other co-workers were inside wearing scary costumes to frighten the students. Some students cried, some had fun and others couldn't get in the dark.

We were very tired. We don't like having class but we prefer to teach rather than having some festival. But after the celebration, we went out to have dinner. My boss had an appointment so he couldn't join us but he left his credit card and told us to eat anything we want. My co-workers said, it's better to eat without my boss because they felt comfortable. I also like it because we can go home after dinner and we didn't have to drink alcohol or beer which always make us to stay longer in the restaurant.

We were tired but felt good after having a wonderful dinner. We had Vietnam Food.

No comments: